Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Like It on Facebook : I Like It On The Floor STATUS

I Like It on Facebook : I Like It On The Floor STATUS – The “I like it on the Floor” and “I like it on the Kitchen Table” Phenonemon Spreads Across Facebook; What is It?
Have you been seeing odd Facebook status updates recently that appear to be overtly sexual? Most of them come from women, and seem to be a bit inappropriate upon first inspection. The status updates include statements like “I like it on the floor,” “I like it on my bed,” “I like it on the kitchen counter,” and “I like it on the kitchen table.”

One can see how the statements might be confusing, especially when they come from women that normally would not make statements like this on Facebook. However, the status updates are for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so you all can breathe a collective sigh of relief. It is becoming an annual event to post strange Facebook status updates during the month of October to raise questions about the update, so that you can refer them to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It is a strange strategy for promoting the month that seems to have caught on.

SOURCE
Share/Bookmark .

0 comments: