Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness I Like It Facebook Status

“I like it on the floor,” “I like it on the couch,” “I like it on my desk”

I Like It’ Facebook Status update goes viral but you might be wondering why are people writing ‘I like it on the‘ on their Facebook statuses?

I Like It Facebook Status is about Breast Cancer Awareness. Women participating in an advocacy campaign for breast cancer awareness are answering the question, “Where do you like to put your purse?”

Last year, the women of Facebook wrote the color of their bra as their Facebook statuses. I Like It Facebook Status uses the same strategy for women to unite around that cause in a top secret way. The idea is literally to leave men in the dark.

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So if you are a woman and you want to support “Breast Cancer Awareness” then answer the question, “Where do you want to put your purse?

SOURCE
Share/Bookmark .

0 comments: