Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Keira Knightley Debuts New 'Do

Though many celebs are sporting boyish pixie cuts of late, Knightley has gone a different direction. She debuted her sweet new 1920s bob haircut at Paris Fashion Week and, surprisingly, it's not on-trend.

At the Chanel runway show, the "Never Let Me Go" actress told UK InStyle: "'I had my hair bobbed about a month ago, then I had it freshly trimmed again this morning. ... I did it for myself."

Photos: Emma Watson and More Stars With Short Cuts
Shorter at the back, the 'do is more "Great Gatsby" circa 1920s than Victoria Beckham circa 2006. It's sporty and sophisticated rather than drastic and pixie-ish (a la Emma Watson's recent transformation). In fact, with a few more snips and chunky highlights, Knightley wouldn't be far from Kate Gosselin's infamous half-spiky bob.

SOURCE
Share/Bookmark .

0 comments: